(Last Updated On: March 25, 2017)
Regular vacuuming is not enough to keep your carpet soft and clean, especially if you have kids and pets at home. You need to dry clean your carpets at least twice a year with the Bissell 47A23 Proheat 2x Premier Full-Size Carpet Cleaner.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Heatwave Technology maintains water at a constant temperature while cleaning
- Large capacity tank quickens dry cleaning with fewer trips to the sink to empty and fill it.
- Efficiently cleans carpets, upholstery and stairs with dual rotating power brushes offering 10 rows of cleaning.
- Surround suction helps surfaces dry faster while the hose and tool reach hard-to-reach areas.
- It’s single tank is rather heavy to push/pull.
- As there’s no flow indicator, you don’t know when the tank runs dry.
- Using just water for cleaning can be wasteful for small uses as solution is wasted to get clean water.